My Family and Me!


I was born in the late 700's to my parents, King Kashta and Pebatma. I was given the birth name of Piankhi, but people just call me Piye... As I followed my father's footsteps in becoming king, I received my throne name Men-kheper-re meaning: "The Manifestation of Re Abides." I have a lovely and charming sister too named Amenerdis I. She was adopted by Shepenwepet I who was "God's Wife of Amun." My other sister, Peksater, is my wife and i love her so!!! I have a dear brother named Shabaka. He will be my successor after I have passed away:(

2 comments:

  1. eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!
    u married ur own SISTER??!!...... disgusting

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehehe yea i agree with what anonymous said. what kind of person would do that? seriously thers a whole bunch of other girls in the world and you chose to marry ur own sister...come on now!!!! ur king u could probably get any other girl to marry you but u chose ur sister!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete